One of the easiest ways to assess your ring size is to measure your finger with a strip of paper or string:
1. Start by cutting out a strip of paper that is approximately 3/4-inch wide and 4 inches long.
2. Wrap the paper around the base of the intended finger, and then mark where the paper overlaps. The length of the paper you measured in millimeters is the circumference of your finger.
3. After finding this measurement, use our conversion chart to find the corresponding ring size.
4. If the size of your finger below the knuckle drastically differs in size from the knuckle itself, measure your knuckle as well. Then, choose a size that falls more in the middle of these two measurements.
Measure a Ring You Already Have
1. Take your ruler and measure straight across the inside of the ring from edge to edge.
2. Take the diameter measurement in millimeters, and then use our measurement-conversion chart to find your ring size.
Global Ring Size Chart
STILL HAVING QUESTIONS?
If you still have any questions regarding ring sizes or anything else feel free to contact us and let us know what questions you have. Contact us>
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.